Parker Morgan
Staff Writer & Graphics Team

Time to reminisce is now

As the holiday season approaches, we tend to reminisce about the joyful memories we’ve had. Looking back at memories can make your day without even trying. The Wolf  asked students around Tualatin High School to tell us about their favorite holiday memories.

Senior Juan Orozco shared his favorite memory from the holidays. 

“Walking into the house while all my family was making food,” Orozco said. “All the smells of the food I loved and enjoyed, my family laughing and smiling. I love looking back on it. It feels cozy.” 

Senior Amy Iturburo also shared her favorite memory, as well as her family tradition. 

“My favorite memory comes from one of my family’s traditions,” Iturburo said. “We celebrate Christmas Eve like it’s actually Christmas, and we usually stay up till 12 a.m. to open our presents. I remember when I was little, celebrating Christmas was always fun, but the feeling of wanting to open up your presents early will always get me excited.” 

Junior Angeline Gutierrez also mentioned her favorite part of the holiday season. 

“A memory that comes to mind is just me spending time with family during New Years,” Gutierrez said. “All of us in the house, eating and enjoying ourselves while going into the next year is always special to me because I want to create more great memories in my life.” 

Time will never slow. It’s the season to appreciate what you have and to spend time with family. Make sure to enjoy the long break and finish any missing homework so you have more time to spend with family and friends.