Alex Ehrhart
Alex Ehrhart
News Editor

Fun activities make winter break time to remember

School can be very demanding. Loads of tests and assignments have a lot of students feeling excited for a well-deserved break. Others feel as if Winter Break will be fun the first couple of days, but will quickly become boring as they run out of things to do. If this is a problem you relate to, then this article is for you! The following are a few ideas for your Winter Break staycation! 

Cookie decorating contest

If you find yourself feeling bored over the break, baking something sweet is the perfect way to entertain yourself. If you decide to bake with other people and are feeling competitive, try having a cookie decorating contest. You can designate someone to be the judge, and then compete against your friends and family to see who can decorate the best cookie. 

Board game night 

“Playing games with my friends is one of the activities I am looking forward to,” said junior Aerin Chen. 

Hosting a board game night with your friends and family could be a fun way to spend the break. Each guest could bring or choose a board game to play, and if you don’t have board games of your own, most libraries allow you to check them out. 

Explore new music/movies

If you want something low-effort and relaxing to do over break, create a long list of music you want to listen to or movies you want to see. This is a fun way to explore new media and expand your taste.

The Wolf wishes you an amazing Winter Break!