Alex Ehrhart
Alex Ehrhart
News & Opinion Editor

Would you fight Mike Tyson? 

If you were offered $10 million, would you fight Iron Mike Tyson in the boxing ring?  

I believe most people would say no because of the notorious boxing history he has, from getting a knockout in the first 30 seconds to biting someone’s ear off in the ring. 

If you were one of the people who said they’d fight Mike Tyson, then you must be prepared to be knocked out. You might say he’s old right now; he’s out of his prime. He’s 57  right now, but videos of him training have been circulating and no 57 year old should be moving like that. 

Lucky for all the people, someone who has dared to fight Mike Tyson has come: Jake Paul. We all know Jake Paul from his YouTube videos and his recent boxing career, although people have noticed all his opponents are not trained in boxing. 

With the Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul fight coming up July 20th, we’re going to  see videos of Tyson training and realize that we might witness Jake Paul getting knocked out by a 57 year old. Rules for this fight have come out, and fans have come to the conclusion that Paul is trying his best to set the fight in his favor. 

Who do you think will win this fight?