Horoscope: Pisces should look ahead in 2021

Mia Kane, Staff Writer

Despite 2021 being a continuation of the dreadful existence of COVID-19, the year has positive things in store for Pisces. Pisces, the twelfth sign in the zodiac, are seen to be empathetic, wise, gentle and intuitive. Celebrities such as Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood, Kurt Cobain and Reese Witherspoon are all Pisces. Pisces are water signs, ruled by Neptune. They have colorful imaginations and are artistic. 

The year 2021 will bring wonderful opportunities for Pisces to make new friends and acquaintances. From April to October this year, they will be kinder, which will attract more friends into their lives. People from different countries or backgrounds will be discovered to present the most prosperity to them. This year is a beneficial year for Pisces to restore current friendships.

There is luck for Pisces and their education; they will have better chances of doing well in their classes. Students partaking in competitive exams will still have to put in hard work and effort, but the odds will be in their favor. Students pursuing continued education will receive satisfactory results. They will find themselves reaching goals, meeting deadlines and managing their time well.

Pisces can expect a significant amount of luck when it comes to money and work. They have a possibility of gaining unearned money and are likely to get a new job with an increased pay. Work may get overwhelming at times, but Pisces must rise to the occasion and fulfill their roles as brave leaders. They will be motivated and grow personally while navigating their work.